- Casino Guide >
- Lucky Club Casino & Hotel
Lucky Club Casino & Hotel
The Lucky Club Casino is a 95-room hotel and casino with a sports book and restaurant, located about 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and downtown Las Vegas.
Lucky Club Casino offers guests a 16,000-square-foot casino with more than 400 slot machines and a variety of table games. The on-site sports book features five 42-inch televisions.
The hotel at Lucky Club features 95 rooms with a Southwest décor. Rooms feature TVs, two chairs and a desk. The hotel also features a pool, which is open seasonally.
The 3,000-square foot Lucy's Bar and Grill, offers live music, drink specials and comfort food.
|Sports Book||Open 24-7. Seats 11. 5 televisions.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Pets Allowed||No additional cost. Some breed restrictions apply.|
|Players Club||Lucky Club|
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Alaska Airlines makes inaugural nonstop flight between Anchorage, Las Vegas
- It’s official: Warren Buffett is in the Nevada energy business
- Strip Scribbles: Criss Angel’s shoulder surgery; ‘Top Chef’ Shirley Chung’s double dilemma
- Week 16 NFL picks against the spread for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Junior college recruit impressed with UNLV’s style in Wednesday’s win