- Casino Guide >
- Jokers Wild
Jokers Wild is a Boulder Strip casino that features more than 478 reel, keno and video poker machines, including some coin slots; table games that include 3 Card Poker, craps, roulette and blackjack; keno and a sports book.
The Court Cafe offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the Pigskin Snack Bar serves up finger foods and 99 cent draft beers.
|Sports Book||Features a wall of TVs, including two big screens and offers betting on all major sporting events.|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Available in the banquet room, call for details.|
|Players Club||Prime Rewards|
Nightclub & Bars
- Troubadour Lounge
- The Troubadour Lounge features daily drink specials, a giant-screen TV, a video poker bar and live entertainment every Friday and Saturday. Guests can watch the game, catch up with friends, and see live music, all in the same night.
920 North Boulder Highway
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- After OK’ing booze restictions on Fremont, Las Vegas turns attention to street performers
- Dirty South is ready to be the Life of the party at SLS Las Vegas
- Las Vegas man added to Nevada casinos’ black list
- They come, they study, they stay: LV is fertile ground for foreign students
- Las Vegans gather to rally for change, remember Missouri teen Michael Brown