- Casino Guide >
- Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
|Casino Wireless Internet|
- Du-Par's Restaurant and Bakery
- When you enter Du-Par's it's almost like stepping back into a diner from 50 years ago. Du-Par's, which opened in Los Angeles in 1938, brought it's style to Las Vegas in 1955 with the opening of the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino. Du-Par’s serves the “Best Pancakes in America” (Esquire Magazine) and its blueberry creamcheese pie was called the Best Slice of Pie by Las Vegas Weekly Magazine. MORE >
1 Fremont St.
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Facts that disprove conspiracy theory about Harry Reid, Cliven Bundy and solar power
- Developers moving forward on huge North Las Vegas community
- Man dead after screwdriver stabbing
- Chef Kerry Simon to open downtown Las Vegas restaurant in May