- Casino Guide >
- Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
|Casino Wireless Internet|
- Du-Par's Restaurant and Bakery
- When you enter Du-Par's it's almost like stepping back into a diner from 50 years ago. Du-Par's, which opened in Los Angeles in 1938, brought it's style to Las Vegas in 1955 with the opening of the Golden Gate Hotel & Casino. Du-Par’s serves the “Best Pancakes in America” (Esquire Magazine) and its blueberry creamcheese pie was called the Best Slice of Pie by Las Vegas Weekly Magazine. MORE >
1 Fremont St.
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Celebrity preview: Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull, Jackie Evancho, Burt Bacharach, DJ Jazzy Jeff, UFC 183
- Las Vegas sports book takes ‘seven-figure wager’ on Patriots
- Wranglers done in Las Vegas as options, time run out
- Economist: 2014 was pivotal year for Las Vegas
- New Orleans mayor signs ban on smoking in casinos, bars