- Casino Guide >
- Eureka Casino
|Casino Wireless Internet|
- Fat Choy
- Located in the Eureka Casino, Fat Choy serves a variety of Asian and American dishes, from Peking Duck Bao to Ms. Wong's Spaghetti and Meatballs to the Classic Cheeseburger. The key ingredient is executive chef Sheridan Su, who brings a long pedigree of fine-dining experience, including stints at Joël Robuchon and Comme Ça. Jim Begley, a restaurant reviewer for the Las Vegas Weekly, says Su makes a great burger but the Asian stuff is where he really shines. The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Fat Choy Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries. MORE >
595 E. Sahara Avenue
Phone: (702) 794-3464
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?