- Casino Guide >
- Club Fortune
Club Fortune Casino has more than 34,000 square feet of gaming space featuring 560 gaming machines and 12 gaming tables: four poker, five blackjack, one Pai Gow, one craps and one roulett. With two different dining venues, two bars and an entertainment lounge, there's always something interesting going on.
|Sports Book||William Hill sports book. Six televisions.|
|Poker Room||Four tables.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Player Rewards Club. See details.|
Nightclub & Bars
- Fortune Lounge
- The new entertainment lounge at Club Fortune Casino is now open and quickly filling with great acts. The lounge possesses state of the art lighting and sound that is second to none.
725 S. Racetrack Road
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’