- Casino Guide >
- Club Fortune
Club Fortune Casino has more than 34,000 square feet of gaming space featuring 560 gaming machines and 12 gaming tables: four poker, five blackjack, one Pai Gow, one craps and one roulett. With two different dining venues, two bars and an entertainment lounge, there's always something interesting going on.
|Sports Book||William Hill sports book. Six televisions.|
|Poker Room||Four tables.|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Players Club||Player Rewards Club. See details.|
Nightclub & Bars
- Fortune Lounge
- The new entertainment lounge at Club Fortune Casino is now open and quickly filling with great acts. The lounge possesses state of the art lighting and sound that is second to none.
725 S. Racetrack Road
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- HOA foreclosure ruling ‘a win for Nevada,’ Las Vegas investor says
- Tony Hsieh issues statement on layoffs, outlines five-year plan for Downtown Project
- Monica Fung is crowned 2014 Miss Asian Las Vegas