- Casino Guide >
Binion's Gambling Hall
Binion's Gambling Hall has been a landmark in downtown Las Vegas for more than a half a century. The 80,000 square foot casino opens up to Fremont Street Experience and features 80-plus gaming and poker tables and about 800 slot and video poker machines.
Benny's Bullpen Sports Bar and Cigar Lounge is an old fashioned saloon featuring a full-service bar that serves handcrafted beers, a fine selection of cigars, 10 plasma TVs broadcasting live sports and video poker machines.
The Top of Binion's Steak House is open at 5 p.m. and is located high above downtown Las Vegas on the 24th floor.
The pool area is located on the 25th floor, affording a view of downtown and the Strip. It is also available for concerts, special events and weddings.
The property is made up of three historic buildings: The Apache Hotel, The Boulder Club and The Mint. Benny Binion bought the Apache Hotel in 1951 and renamed it the Horseshoe Club. Benny Binion's sons completed the existing footprint in 1988 when they bought Del Webb's Mint Hotel.
|Sports Book||40 seats. 12 TVs|
|Poker Room||Binion’s Hall of Fame Poker Room features daily No Limit Hold’em poker tournaments, generous hourly comp rates and a variety of games and limits to accommodate all levels of play.|
|Casino Wireless Internet||There is a fee.|
|Players Club||Club Binion's|
Nightclub & Bars
- Benny's Bullpen
- Benny's Bullpen Sports Bar & Cigar Lounge is a saloon in Binion's Gambling Hall & Hotel featuring a full service bar that offers handcrafted beers, a selection of cigars, comfort food favorites, 50-inch plasma TVs, a pool table and video poker.
- Top of Binion's Steakhouse
- Found on the 24th floor of Binion's, this gourmet restaurant features vintage Vegas décor, a romantic atmosphere and first class service. The menu includes Creekstone Farms Midwestern, corn fed, certified Black Angus beef that has been aged a minimum of 28 days, filet mignon, Australian lobster tail, prime rib of beef, 21-ounce porterhouse steaks, salmon and a signature dish, chicken fried lobster. Top of Binion's Steakhouse also offers a grand wine selection to compliment any entrée choice. MORE >
* The Guest Gauge is not a scientific measurement and should only be read as an estimate of weekend crowds in Las Vegas. An indication of "very slow" corresponds with the lowest typical occupancy rate for rooms in Las Vegas.
- Man shot dead after fight at business in North Las Vegas
- Caesars unit taps law firm to reorganize $17.4 billion debt
- Shoppers’ alert: Buffalo Exchange heads to Downtown Las Vegas
- 2 at Metro removed from task force after freeing violent felon from jail
- Celebrity preview: Jenny McCarthy, NKOTB, Wendy Williams, Chevelle, Crystal Hefner, Brandi Glanville