- Casino Guide >
- Big Dog's Cafe and Casino
Big Dog's Cafe and Casino
Traditional favorites and items like salads, pasta, Wisconsin bratwurst, walleye and steaks. More than 20 beers and Big Dog's Brews on tap. The Las Vegas Weekly's Mark Adams says the brewer's pick is the Red Hydrant Ale, experienced with an order of cheese curds.
|Casino Wireless Internet||Free Wi-Fi.|
|Players Club||Rewards card.|
6390 W. Sahara Avenue
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Zumanity’ firings, plus Katy Perry at Caesars? Resident DJs Pharrell, Paris Hilton?
- Police: Las Vegas father crushed infant son
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy of ‘DWTS’: ‘Le Reve’s’ new $3 million sequence is ‘historic’
- Las Vegas startup lets you buy someone a drink from anywhere with Internet connection
- Coroner: Woman found near Lake Mead recreation area was strangled