Candidate selector: 2008 Caucus Republican Candidates
Welcome to our candidate selector for 2008 Caucus Republican Candidates. It's a fun and educational tool that can help you decide which candidate(s) you agree with the most.
Here's how it works. Below, we've listed a set of issues and the candidates' positions on these issues. Check the box next to a candidate's response if you agree with it. After you're done, we'll tell you which candidate(s) you agreed with the most.
Please note that this is meant to be fun and educational - but shouldn't necessarily be used as the de facto way of making such an important decision. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about each candidate.
To view/update your newsletter subscriptions and interests, please visit our Preference Center.
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Kindergarten teacher gave 16-year-old STD, prosecutors say
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Bettie Page Reveals All’ screens in L.V.; Holly Madison in ‘Million Dollar Quartet’
- Former UNLV, NBA player gets 8 years in Illinois prison
- HUD secretary looks to downtown LV for inspiration
- Gaming board rejects application of former Las Vegas casino exec
- Flipping out on the set of A&E’s ‘Flipping Vegas’ with Scott and Amie Yancey
- Metro Police veteran Joe Lombardo jumps into race for sheriff
- Residents get some long-awaited details about massive I-15 widening project
- David Beckham: Soccer superstar and … hotelier? Plus, Spice Girls mini-residency in Las Vegas?
Bagatelle Beach Club renamed Havana Room and Beach Club; closes to public in favor of private events
A new president for UNLV: Regents have large shoes to fill as Neal Smatresk is set to head to the University of North Texas
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.