Candidate selector: 2008 Caucus Democratic Candidates
Welcome to our candidate selector for 2008 Caucus Democratic Candidates. It's a fun and educational tool that can help you decide which candidate(s) you agree with the most.
Here's how it works. Below, we've listed a set of issues and the candidates' positions on these issues. Check the box next to a candidate's response if you agree with it. After you're done, we'll tell you which candidate(s) you agreed with the most.
Please note that this is meant to be fun and educational - but shouldn't necessarily be used as the de facto way of making such an important decision. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about each candidate.
To view/update your newsletter subscriptions and interests, please visit our Preference Center.
- Chocolatier makes move to Container Park; grocery chain Sprouts up across valley
- Thunderstorm brings heavy rain, lots of lightning to the valley
- Comic-Con’s dark side: Harassment amid the fantasy
- Boyz II Men’s Shawn Stockman: Our job is to test the limits of how bright our spirits can shine
- Severe thunderstorm, flash flood warnings issued for the valley
- Jeffrey Bank: 125,000 meatballs, 14,869 pounds of garlic, 1,200 Titanic sundaes at Carmine’s
- Chef Michael LaPlaca: From punk rock to pasta for Portofino’s culinary king
- Power restored to about 5,000 NV Energy customers
- Woman dead after colliding with public services truck
- World Cup over, but some Argentines won’t go home
Bagatelle Beach Club renamed Havana Room and Beach Club; closes to public in favor of private events
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.