Published Thursday, Oct. 16, 2008 | 12:15 a.m.
Updated Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2008 | 10:15 a.m.
* After weeks of rumors hometown tennis champion Andre Agassi confirmed Wednesday that he and longtime agent-manager Perry Rogers are splitting up. Rogers, who was president of Agassi Enterprises Inc., had served as agent, manager and lawyer to Andre for the past decade-and-a-half overseeing all business and marketing operations of Agassi Enterprises, Inc.
The split becomes official just four days after Andre's 13th Grand Slam charity held at the Wynn Las Vegas over the weekend.
* Sharon Osborne’s new "Charm School" reality series has brought the "trashy losers" from "Rock of Love" together to see which one could be turned into a propuh-debutante duchess. Partying across the Strip from each other were three bombshells at Jet in The Mirage and another set at Prive in Planet Hollywood.
* "Girls Next Door" star Holly Madison wants former boyfriend, Hugh Hefner, to do all the talking about their recent split -– and her decision to leave the Playboy Mansion for her own condo. However, she did confirm that she would still be showing up in the next season of their hit TV reality series.
But Holly has spoken for the first time about the rumored romance with our Mindfreak magician, Criss Angel, on her string of consecutive weekend visits here last month. “It’s platonic,” she said firmly. “We’re friends. I like him but both of us are too busy. Neither of us have time to date seriously. Besides, I’m not looking for a guy right now.”
Holly, 29, is staying mum on the real reason behind the bust-up with the 82-year-old Playboy prince. “I’m not one to kiss and tell. I want to let Hef talk about the breakup, if and when he wants to. He can deal with it over the next few weeks. I’m being quiet but I’m doing really good. I’ve got my own place to go to, even though I feel a little in limbo at the moment.”
* Maxim Hot 100 model Bonnie-Jill Laflin is the only female talent scout in the NBA -- and she works for the L.A. Lakers.She hosted a party at the Hawaiian Tropic Zone in Planet Hollywood’s Miracle Mile.
* LAX nightclub partner Adam Goldstein, also known as DJ AM, is back on recovery road after his escape from a fiery plane crash. He returned to the stage for the first time Wednesday night after burn center treatments to open for hip-hop mogul Jay-Z’s launch tour at the Hollywood Palladium. Adam will open for Jay-Z at a number of unspecified gigs on the multi-city tour.
* Danity Kane's Aundrea Fimbres danced the night away at the new ROK Vegas club inside New York-New York and New York Giants Hall of Famer Lawrence “L.T.” Taylor watched all the hi-jinx. Luxor headliner, zany comic Carrot Top, celebrated a friend’s birthday there, too!
* The boutique Blush nightclub at the Wynn Las Veags celebrates its first anniversary Saturday and already actress Mena Suvari and actor Neil Patrick Harris have said they’ll attend with Jenna Fischer and Olivia Wilde. More celebrity names are being added to the Dom Perignon champagne-fueled party.