It seems like I just wrote about moving into 2010.
Many of you know that I coach youth soccer. I love it, and the interaction with the kids keeps me feeling young.
Those of us who are in business know how difficult it can be to make some decisions.
Why I am thankful …
Those of you who read this column regularly know that my favorite band is REM.
I gave a presentation on Twitter a few weeks ago. I was asked by the Society for Marketing Professional Services to be part of an hour-long presentation entitled, “The Future is Now: Adapting to What’s New.”
Seventeen soccer coaches gathered two weeks ago to begin a coaching class to obtain their “D” coaching licenses.
They don’t talk like us, they don’t dress like us, and they don’t think like us.
I think we can all agree that economy is not what it once was.
Throughout my years in business, I’ve found that people are motivated mostly by three things; fear, greed, or passion.
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex