Thursday, Sept. 3, 2009 | 2:15 p.m.
Former UFC Octagon girl, Edith Labelle, has finally released her side of the events that led to her dismissal from the organization in July.
Labelle, who made her Octagon debut in November 2007, was seen at the Mandalay Bay events center the night of UFC 100 but did not appear much during the card and mysteriously parted ways with the organization shortly afterward.
In a recent interview with AOL Fanhouse, Labelle said that the UFC dismissed her after she was unable to perform her job at UFC 100 due to a stomach flu.
Rumors had been circling within the UFC world that Labelle was too hung over from partying the night before. In the interview the Maschouce, Quebec native said that was not the case.
"That's not true. I was not hung over. I was really sick," she said. "That's why I left the pre-party because I was really sick. ... I truly believe it was food poisoning."