Published Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2009 | 10:55 a.m.
Updated Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2009 | 11:36 a.m.
Can you name these eight people who were in the Las Vegas Sun this week?
1. This UFC champ stole the show at the Mr. Olympia bodybuilding competition Saturday at the Orleans. (Hint.)
2. This former Olympian wasn't too happy about the whirlwind courtship and marriage of his TV reality star stepdaughter to an NBA star. (Hint.)
3. This retired tennis star and Las Vegas philanthropist is being talked about by some as possibly entering the field of politics. (Hint.)
4. This Las Vegas entrepreneur, gambler and creator of the Stratosphere died last week at the age of 67. (Hint.)
5. This TV chef opened a new sports-themed eatery last week in the Palazzo hotel and casino. (Hint.)
6. This Las Vegas bodybuilder won the title of Mr. Olympia for the third time. (Hint.)
7. This controversial rapper who stole the microphone from Taylor Swift at the MTV Music Awards is performing Nov. 13 in Las Vegas. (Hint.)
8. This Las Vegas singing legend recently signed a contract for a multimedia show to open Oct. 14 at the Tropicana hotel and casino. (Hint.)