Yellow Brick Road
- South Point Showroom, Fridays from 10 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- South Padre, Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Other upcoming shows
RIYL: Queen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Rush, Van Halen, The Who
Web site: http://www.ybrband.com
Yellow Brick Road is a Classic Rock band based in Las Vegas, NV, dedicated to the live recreation of legendary music from the 70s-80s era. Formed in the summer of ’97, the band started as an Elton John tribute act, drawing their name from EJ’s masterpiece "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road." Finding their way into the Las Vegas entertainment scene took a great deal of persistence, which eventually paid off, as the band became a full-time working act within a year. Filling out their later sets with various other classic rock songs, their reputation as one of the first casino bands playing rock music quickly spread, along with their fan base.
The music of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Rush, Aerosmith and many other arena-rock acts is given specific attention to detail in terms of sonic recreation, so much in fact that YBR is often accused of miming or lip-synching to the original recordings.
Combined with their onstage energy and showmanship, YBR has gone on to win the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s annual Best of Las Vegas award three times, continues to fill showrooms weekly, and is an in-demand choice for corporate events.
- David St. john: Bass, Guitar, Mandolin, Vocals
- Jimmy Keegan: Drums, Vocals
- Brody Dolyniuk: Vocals
- Brooke St. James: Guitar, Vocals
- John Gilcrest : Various instruments, Vocals
1997Las Vegas, NV
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Rush, Van Halen
- Next up for Britney Spears — a home in Las Vegas during her two-year residency?
- Tony Hsieh to open skating rink behind Gold Spike downtown
- Kindergarten teacher gave 16-year-old STD, prosecutors say
- Strip Scribbles: ‘Bettie Page Reveals All’ screens in L.V.; Holly Madison in ‘Million Dollar Quartet’
- Former UNLV, NBA player gets 8 years in Illinois prison