Sound clip: Neon Eden
The Las Vegas Sun's Tovin Lapan talks to Astrid Silva, an immigration reform advocate, about the recent progress in Congress.
Posted July 3, 2013
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch cards becoming obsolete
- $66 million expansion planned for Mandalay Bay convention center
- Rancher wonders aloud if blacks better off as slaves
- New Jersey finds ‘poker tourism’ increasing for online games
- What happened to Harry Reid’s hand-picked candidate for governor?