Sound clip: Neon Eden
The Las Vegas Sun's Tovin Lapan talks to Astrid Silva, an immigration reform advocate, about the recent progress in Congress.
Posted July 3, 2013
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
- The future of Las Vegas: See what’s coming to Strip in ’15
- Gaming regulators OK $1.73 billion sale of Cosmopolitan
- NYE in Las Vegas: 80,000 fireworks, music of Whitney, One Republic, Pitbull
- SLS visionary Sam Nazarian gets limited gaming license
- Put a ring on it! A Christmas gift for Britney Spears: Engagement?