Sound clip: Neon Eden
The Las Vegas Sun's Tovin Lapan talks to Peter Ashman, immigration attorney and spokesman for the Nevada Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, about the Senate's immigration reform proposal.
Posted May 1, 2013
- Downtown Grand names 4 new executives
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- School district’s challenge: Fill 800 teaching positions in three weeks
- Atlantic City home owned by Donald Trump holdout is auctioned for $530,000
- BMX and reality-TV star Ricardo Laguna: Where I get to shine and show love to Las Vegas