Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- 6 places in the United States where Las Vegas casino companies want to expand
- Eastside Cannery gets new general manager
- 1 dead, 1 critical after motorcycle accident in North Las Vegas
- Woman arrested in North Las Vegas shooting death
- Washington memo: Harry Reid kills Yucca again, Joe Heck earns a promotion