Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Dining at SLS: Bazaar Meat, Ku Noodle, Cleo, Katsuya, 800 Degrees, Griddle Cafe
- Nevada casino revenue up slightly in July
- Four things to know about Las Vegas’ MLS stadium deal
- Q+A: There’s a drought in Las Vegas, and that’s a challenge for Denver, too
- Woman killed in accident at Burning Man festival