Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Developer bashes predecessor for not finishing Summerlin mall
- Strip Scribbles: Bikini tops drop as pool season opens; Daniel Boulud Brasserie confirmed; SHM film
- School police: Parent’s inquiry about relationship led to sub’s arrest
- 2014 Miss USA Pageant heads to the Louisiana bayou in June
- Photos: Miss Nevada, Frank Mir and Jeff Timmons and Men of the Strip toast Rockhouse’s first anniversary