Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Preview: Soft opening of Holly Madison’s 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque sizzles
- Police attach explosives to rental car to train dogs, car drives away
- Robin Leach, Eric Roberts trade partners on tonight’s ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’
- Police arrest man in string of residential burglaries
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 employees who didn’t pay taxes