Sound clip: Mac King, Frankie Moreno
Harrah’s headliner Mac King talks of his recent appearance at the Palladium in London and why he prefers up-close magic to more wide-scale spectacles. Also, Frankie Moreno recounts his path to a gig at the Stratosphere’s Crazy Armadillo to that hotel’s showroom and a contract with Sony Records’ Masterworks label.
Posted Oct. 14, 2011
- Super Mex gets cozier and tastier as Jalisco Cantina
- Father charged with murder, child neglect after death of 6-week-old son
- Dotty’s owner gets gaming license for revamped Hacienda casino
- Photos: December views of the Strip, downtown, the High Roller and Trevor Brazile up high in the sky
- Target: 40 million card accounts may have been breached