- Washington memo: Harry Reid kills Yucca again, Joe Heck earns a promotion
- Week 3 NFL picks and game of the week for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Four years after trying to get an offer from Houston, Davis returns as a Rebel
- Plan ahead for these road projects in the coming week in the Las Vegas Valley
- Weekend best bets: Nevada Ballet, iHeartRadio, Wu-Tang Clan and Jennifer Coolidge
- Questions arise after driver freed in Stratosphere crash commits suicide
- Woman arrested in North Las Vegas shooting death
- 1 dead, 1 critical after motorcycle accident in North Las Vegas
In February, Michael Monge was singing at Bice Italian restaurant and lounge in Boca Raton, Fla. Steve Wynn happened to be in the audience that night and noted the vocal and even physical similarities between Monge and Wynn’s old friend ...
Both signs are part of the Boneyard’s permanent exhibit and are among six in the yard that have been restored.